Our goals for the ballet student are:
- To develop principles of correct body alignment, coordination, balance, strength, flexibility and movement articulation.
- To learn basic ballet terminology and become familiar with the typical ballet class progression.
- To continue to achieve greater degrees of strength and clarity in the outward rotation of the legs and to develop greater precision in small, detailed action.
- Hair in a neat secure bun
- Salmon Bloch pink tights
- Ballet shoes, Prolite 11 hybrid, leather split sole with canvas arch (adult and child)
- Pointe – Black Leotard
- Ballet 5 – Burgundy Leotard
- Ballet 4 – Navy Blue Leotard
- Ballet 3 – Hunter Green Leotard
- Ballet 2 – Lavender Leotard
- Ballet 1 – Pink Leotard